These terms and conditions govern the use of this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By using or accessing this website you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. We may change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice. We recommend that you regularly check these terms and conditions to ensure that you that you are aware of our current terms.
Corporate Living Accommodation (“CLA”) operates accommodation businesses in various locations within Australia. In these Terms and Conditions a reference to;
- ‘us’ ‘we’ or ‘our’ means Corporate Living Accommodation; and
- ‘you’ is a reference to a visitor and/or user of this website.
Ownership of Website
Corporate Living Accommodation operates and maintains this website, www.corpliving.com.au and the content contained herein.
Services provided by Corporate Living Accommodation
Corporate Living Accommodation operates the website to provide information in relation to the services provided by Corporate Living Accommodation and to assist you in making an enquiry and/or reservation at any Corporate Living Accommodation branded property (“the Services”).
Use of the Website
- You must only use the website in accordance with these terms.
- You must not (or attempt to):
- interfere (or attempt to interfere) or disrupt (or attempt to disrupt) our site or the servers or networks that host our site; or
- interfere (or attempt to interfere) with security-related or other features of our site.
- We may refer fraudulent or illegal activity to the relevant authorities.
Making a Reservation
The following conditions apply in relation to any reservation which is made via this website:
- Ability to Make a Reservation
- Reservations can only be placed by persons with capacity to contract, who are over the age of 18.
- When making a reservation, you;
- warrant that you are legally authorised to do so;
- warrant that all information provided by you as part of the reservation process is true and correct; and
- agree to the price, payment and cancellation terms.
- All prices are displayed in Australian dollars.
Limitation of Liability
Corporate Living Accommodation, its related bodies corporate, its directors, and its employees accept no liability for any loss (including loss of revenue or anticipated profits, loss of goodwill, loss of business, loss of data, computer failure or malfunction), or injury or any direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive, or other damages caused by or as a result of:
- your use of, or inability to use the website,
- any information available on or through the website or on or through any website to which there is a link from the website; or
- Corporate Living Accommodation’s negligence or the negligence of any of its related bodies corporate, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, provider institutions or agents.
Using our website and cookies
We may collect personal information about you when you use and access our website.
“Cookies” are used on this site to collect information on how you use this site. Cookies are small files that store information on your computer, TV, mobile phone or other devices. They enable the entity that put the cookie on your device to recognise you across different websites, services, devices and/or browsing sessions. You can disable cookies through your internet browser but this may result in a loss of website functionality.
We have reviewed this website and will continue to do so on an ongoing basis, to ensure that the information contained herein is free from error. However, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information contained on the website.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to, the information and description displayed on this website (including, without limitation, photographs, list of amenities, general product descriptions, etc.).
This website may provide links with other websites operated by third parties. Any such links are provided for your reference only. We do not monitor and are not responsible for, the content, products, services, or practices of third party sites. If you link to another website you do so at your own risk.
The inclusion of any link or advertising does not imply endorsement by Corporate Living Accommodation of that site.
We do not, and will not, guarantee that any file and/or program available for download and/or execution from or via this website is free from viruses or any other condition that may damage or interfere with data, hardware or software that may be used.
Corporate Living Accommodation will not be liable for any loss or damage to your data, hardware or software which may result from your use of this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text belongs to us or we have a licence to use those materials.
All trademarks, brands and logos contained in this website are either owned by us or we have a licence to use them. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way.
Any claim relating to the use of this website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia without regard to its conflict of law provisions, and users agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of that State.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is held invalid, unenforceable, or illegal for any reason, these terms and conditions remain otherwise in full force and effect apart from such provision which will be read down to the extent of the invalidity, unenforceability or illegality, and if it is not possible to read down the provision it will be deemed deleted.