616 Glenferrie Road, VIC, 3122+61 3 8803 7700
Hawthorn, one of Melbourne's oldest suburbs, is a cherished location among locals. It is home to gorgeous Victorian terrace houses, exceptional eateries, and a variety of lively bars and pubs. Corporate Living Accommodation Hawthorn is an excellent choice for those seeking a blend of culture, convenience, and comfort all in one place. The area is renowned for its fantastic shopping options, particularly along Glenferrie and Auburn Roads, where you can indulge in delectable coffee and pastries during your morning stroll.
At Corporate Living Accommodation Hawthorn, you can easily access the CBD via Glenferrie Station, and the breathtaking Yarra River trail is just a short tram ride away. You can choose from a range of 119 spacious serviced apartments, some of which offer private terraces. Additionally, residents have access to our on-site gym, café, onsite Parking, and complimentary Wi-Fi.
24-hour on-site management.
On-site, secure, undercover car parking.
Secure building access.
Choose Your Residence
Make An Enquiry
Our dedicated accommodation and customer service team is ready to hear about your extended stay accommodation needs.
- 616 Glenferrie Road, VIC, 3122
- +61 3 8803 7700
Route 16 Tram Stop 72 Tram Route stops 20m from our front door and connects to the inner city of Melbourne
Close to Eastern Freeway
Located 20 minutes from the Eastern Freeway, only 15km to connect to the Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne
Chauffeured airport transfers
Taxi or Chauffeured airport transfers can be arranged with reception
Bus stop is located 100m from the property on Auburn Rd which takes you into the CBD of Melbourne. Or you can travel from Hawthorn Station all around Melbourne via Bus or Train.
One of the oldest suburbs in Melbourne, Hawthorn is a much-loved gem for locals. With stunning Victorian terrace homes, great eateries and your choice of vibrant bars and pubs, a stay at Corporate Living Accommodation Hawthorn is a choice option for those who want culture, convenience and comfort all at once. The area boasts some brilliant shopping along Glenferrie and Auburn Roads, with no shortage of excellent coffee and pastries for those early morning strolls.
Hospitals and medical
Only a short walk from major hospitals such as the Epworth, Ramsay surgical center, St Vincent’s, and a short drive from The Alfred Hospital, Corporate Living Accommodation Hawthorn is in a prime location for your medical needs.
Restaurants and dining
Corporate Living Accommodation Hawthorn boasts some great local eateries all within walking distance of the property. With an eclectic range of cuisines, you won’t need to worry about cooking again. We offer an on-site Café as well as several local chargeback restaurants.
Corporate Living Accommodation Hawthorn to located only 120m away from Swinburne University of Technology Hawthorn Campus
Hawthorn Arts Centre 100m – Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre 200m
Leonda by the Yarra Conference Events Centre 2km
MCG, Rod Laver, Hisense Arena and AAMI Park 3.5km
Chapel Street Shopping Precinct 6km
- 24-hour on-site management
- On-site maintenance
- Secure building access
- On-site, secure, undercover car parking
- Mail collection
- Business administration services
- Fitness centre access
- Barbecue / grill
- Walking distance from shopping centres and rooftop bars
- We are dedicated to welcoming guests of all abilities. Corporate Living Accommodation features:
- Wheelchair accessible car parking
- Wheelchair accessible van parking
- Access ramps
- Wheelchair accessible registration desk
- Accessible apartments
- Contact us to discuss your individual accessibility needs.
- Lift access to all floors
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property
- High-touch surfaces are cleaned and disinfected
- Sheets and towels are washed at 60°C or hotter
- Housekeeping service
- Valet dry cleaning
- Luggage storage
- Terrace garden
- Restaurant chargeback
- Pantry shopping
- Taxi service
- Limousine / town car service
- Complimentary guest laundry on each floor
- Public transport access cards, and guides
- High-speed internet connectivity
- Tours and ticketing assistance
- Bassinet, cot, and extra beds
- Child car seat / restraint
- Smoke-free property
- Check-in from 2:00 pm – anytime
- Early check-in subject to availability
- Early check-in is available for a fee
- Minimum check-in age – 18
Special check-in instructions
- The front desk is open daily from 7:00 AM – 11:00 PM
- Residents will receive an email 72 hours before arrival with check-in instructions; front desk staff will greet residents on arrival
- To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation
- Staffed front desk: from 7AM to 11PM
- Check-out before 10:00 am
- Late check-out is subject to availability
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Express check-out available
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for AUD 50.0 per day.
- Cots (infant beds) are available for AUD 10.0 per day
- Pets not allowed (service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees)
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: AUD 100 per stay
- Credit card surcharges will apply and vary according to the card used.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
- Covered self-parking fee: $25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Self-parking fee: For all extended stays of 7+ nights car parking for one vehicle is included with your stay. Additional car parking can be arranged for a fee at your residence.
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Cot (infant bed) fee: AUD 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 50.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit
We should mention
- This property’s policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including stag and hen parties.
- Only registered residents are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work
- Parking height restrictions apply
- residents under 15 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility, and residents under 15 years old are only allowed in the fitness facility with adult supervision