Table of contents
- What is pet friendly accommodation?
- What should I expect from pet friendly accommodation?
- 6 ways to make travelling with your pet a fulfilling experience
- What are the benefits of pet-friendly travel?
- Creating the comfort of home when you’re travelling with your pet
Pets today are a much-loved member of the family…. each with their own individual personalities, attitudes, and playfulness! These beloved creatures have become an extension of our families, spoilt in every way, with many ruling the roost!
Seeking companionship, it’s no surprise that there are over 28.7 million pets across 6.9 million homes across Australia1. That’s more pets than people!
Travelling away from home can be a rollercoaster of emotions for pet owners. You may feel excited for the adventure, but also worried about how your pet will handle your absence. To ease these concerns and stay connected with your furry friend, the best option is to bring them along on your travels!
In this article, we explain pet-friendly accommodation, and what you can expect when travelling with your pets. We suggest six ways to make your pet-friendly travel a fulfilling experience, and how Corporate Living Accommodation Abbotsford has purr-fected the art of ensuring both you and your furry companion feel at home during your stay with us.
What is pet-friendly accommodation?
Pet-friendly accommodation is, as the name suggests, accommodation that welcomes your furry friends while you’re travelling away from home.
The recent popularity of pet-friendly accommodations worldwide has seen many providers invite pets to stay with their owners, providing special amenities and spaces to make pets feel right at home. From hotels to camping sites, finding accommodation that allows pets to join the journey has never been easier.
The idea behind these pet-friendly places is to create a friendly atmosphere for travellers and their pets. It’s all about making it convenient for pet owners to bring their furry pals on their trips without compromising anyone’s comfort or safety.
Travelling with your pet provides comfort and companionship for you and reduces the stress and worry of leaving them behind. Their presence brings a sense of home to your travels, fostering a unique feeling of belonging, comfort, and familiarity.
It’s important to keep in mind that not all accommodation providers are pet-friendly, though, with building regulations and body corporate rules preventing some properties from welcoming pets. This excludes service animals.
What should I expect from pet-friendly accommodation?
When choosing pet-friendly accommodation, the focus should be on ensuring a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for you and your furry companion. Checking for specific pet amenities, understanding accommodation policies, and considering the surroundings and convenience will help you find the perfect place for a delightful stay with your pet.
Some accommodation providers will welcome you and your pets, bringing everything they need on your travels. Other providers will supply the essentials, with pet-friendly features like beds, food and water bowls, and designated areas for playtime.
Each provider will have their own rules about the type, size, and number of pets allowed, along with guidelines on how pets should behave in shared spaces. Some accommodation might have additional charges for pets, with these fees covering the cost of deep cleaning following your stay. This ensures that the next pet and their owners easily settle into the accommodation.
Accommodation providers should share information about extra fees or deposit requirements before booking.
6 ways to make travelling with your pet a fulfilling experience
There are a few things you can do to make travelling with your pet a paws-itive experience:
- Be prepared: Bring along familiar items such as their bedding, favourite toys, and food to maintain a sense of home and comfort. If that’s not possible, ensure your accommodation provider is pet friendly and can help you prepare your accommodation for your arrival.
- Stick to routines: Try to maintain your pet’s daily schedule as closely as possible. Familiar routines help them feel secure in an unfamiliar environment.
- Explore pet-friendly places: Find pet-friendly parks, walking trails, or nearby pet-friendly facilities to keep them engaged and happy. Your accommodation provider can connect you with pet-friendly places.
- Utilise pet-friendly amenities: Take advantage of accommodations that provide pet-specific amenities, such as designated play areas and pet beds, ensuring your pet feels at ease.
- Creating a calm environment: Pets often pick up on their owner’s emotions. Maintain a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere to keep them stress-free. Ask your accommodation provider what they can do to help your pet feel at home during your stay.
- Offer extra love and attention: During travel, pets might need more reassurance, attention, and affection. Being in a new environment, they might initially feel anxious, but some extra cuddles should help reduce that! Leaving a piece of your clothing or a favourite toy can help create a sense of calm.
What are the benefits of pet-friendly travel?
The list of benefits when it comes to pet-friendly travel is longer than a retractable leash! Many studies have shown that the human-animal bond is so powerful that in as little as 10 minutes, you can alleviate tension, elevate your mood, and minimise stress levels.
We know that for many pet owners, your animals are much more than pets; they’re cherished family members. Having them accompany you on your travels provides comfort and companionship. It also reduces feelings of loneliness and anxiety, especially in unfamiliar environments. These are common feelings among extended-stay travellers.
Travelling with your pet isn’t just about meeting their physical needs; it’s also about nurturing their emotional well-being. Pets experience emotions like separation anxiety, just as humans do when apart from their loved ones. Bringing them along on your travels helps reduce this anxiety and fosters a sense of security and comfort. Plus, it provides a unique opportunity to bond with your pet, sharing new experiences together during your travels.
Creating the comfort of home when you’re travelling with your pet
We understand that your pet is an integral part of your family. That’s why our Abbotsford residences are designed to cater to their needs as much as yours; we strive to ensure your pet feels at home.
At Corporate Living Accommodation (CLA) Abbotsford, we believe in creating a haven that encapsulates elements of home for your pet. We don’t pretend we know what you and your pet need during your travels. We work with you to tailor your accommodation to suit both you and your furry companion. We invite you to bring along your pet’s favourite items, like a bed, toys, and bowls. If that’s not logistically possible, we will learn what matters most to you and your pet. Then we tailor your residence specifically to you, whether that’s a pheromone diffuser, a scratching post, a snuggly bed, or a packet of tennis balls!
We aim to provide a seamless transition and ensure your pet feels as settled as you do.
Corporate Living Accommodation’s pet-friendly Melbourne serviced apartments are conveniently located in Abbotsford, near dog parks and walking trails. This makes it a breeze to explore our beautiful city with your furry friend by your side. Our friendly team is always happy to share their local knowledge and personal tips on pet-friendly cafes, doggy daycare providers, pet stores, and groomers.
Our commitment doesn’t stop at providing a pet-friendly space; we’re dedicated to welcoming every member of your family, ensuring that your stay is filled with cherished moments and comfort for all.
Pet-friendly travel provides many advantages. It fosters a deeper connection between humans and their pets. And, ensures a stress-free and comfortable experience for you and your furry friend. It allows for shared adventures, comfort in familiarity, and the joy of exploring new places together. This makes the journey more memorable for everyone involved.
Our pet-friendly accommodation in Melbourne is more than just a place to stay—it’s a sanctuary where you and your beloved pet can create lasting, heartwarming memories together.
Explore our pet-friendly accommodation at Corporate Living Accommodation Abbotsford.
Contact our team to learn how we can support you with pet-friendly accommodation.
1Animal Medicines Australia Pty Ltd, Pets in Australia: A national survey of pets and people, 2022
Table of contents
- When the unexpected happens
- Understanding the emotional rollercoaster
- What is insurance relocation accommodation?
- The challenges of insurance claim relocations
- With challenge comes opportunity
- What’s important when it comes to temporary accommodation?
- Corporate Living Accommodation: your trusted accommodation partner
We understand that the circumstances around having to relocate from your home can be challenging, and that each of us react differently. This article discusses insurance claim relocations, a topic that involves the damage and destruction of homes. In this post, we will feature the ups and downs of insurance relocation accommodation and provide some useful insights on how to turn this experience into a positive one.
It’s important to note that the information provided in this article is general in nature and does not consider your personal situation.
When the unexpected happens…
Damage to your home, whether the result of a natural disaster or a burst water pipe, electrical fault or fallen tree, can find you needing to relocate. When you are faced with disaster, it’s really, all about safety. Keeping you, your loved ones, elderly parents, children, and even the family pet safe.
Toni Veljanovski, Global Relationship Manager at Corporate Living Accommodation (CLA) shares her experience with damage to her home as the result of a storm.
‘In my experience, my insurance company was empathetic to the situation. The caring friendly voice on the other end of the phone, and confidence in taking charge of the situation made all the difference where the safety of my family was the first concern.
‘It all happened with an unexpected heavy downpour of rain just before Melbourne Cup Day. The rain pounded on the tin roof so hard that it broke through the cement sheeted eaves. Rain was seeping through the wall cavity and into the ground floor, creating a pool of water that just kept spreading. Quick to get towels to minimise the spread, hubby was out with the phone taking video footage of the rain gushing down through the eaves!
‘Not knowing what to do next, I’d called our insurer. The safety of my family was the forefront of the conversation, ensuring electrical cables weren’t in contact with the water that was trickling by the heating panel. I have to say they were nothing but amazing, with the roof plumber, electrician, and blowers to dry our home all arriving within 1-2 hours.
‘Fortunately, I was able to stay in my family home, so whilst we weren’t displaced and the damage was repairable, many of our residents have been forced to leave, relocating because their homes have been deemed unlivable and the extent of damage is just unsafe.
‘Listening to the stories of our residents, their loss, and the challenges in working through their claim can be heartbreaking. Committed to creating a difference, our team at CLA have elevated the experience to make a difference when it comes to our residents impacted by loss, and providing support through these trying and difficult times.’ Toni says.
Understanding the emotional rollercoaster
Facing displacement from your home may evoke a whirlwind of emotions, and it can be a rollercoaster ride of uncertainty and frustration when things get tough to a state of achievement and excitement as you make progress and create certainty.
The situation you are facing can be disruptive – from your day-to-day routine to dealing with your claim and readjusting to a new familiarity.
The journey can be a long one, but it’s important to focus on the positives!
What is insurance relocation accommodation?
As the name suggests, insurance relocation accommodation refers to accommodation that’s needed when your home is deemed unsafe, and your insurance policy provides the provision for alternate accommodation.
Where your insurance premium offers alternate accommodation, some insurers will provide you the option to choose between a select number of accommodation providers, whilst others may provide just one. Some insurers will take care of the cost and settle the bill for your alternate accommodation; others may reimburse you for those expenses and other covered additional living expenses (also referred to as ALE).
It’s important to keep detailed records of your expenses during this time to help with the claims process, and ensure you check with your insurance company to understand what you are covered for under your policy. Please refer to your insurance company’s PDS for more information.
You might be wondering just how long you’ll need alternative accommodation while your home is being repaired or possibly re-built. Delays are unfortunately, inevitable dependent on the availability of assessors, the extent of the damage to your home (and or the impacted area), weather conditions, availability of supplies and trades.
Regular communication with your trades, and those involved in your home repairs is important to helping navigate through the timelines and keeping up with progress, to help you plan ahead.
The challenges of insurance claim relocations
According to the Insurance Council of Australia, extreme weather events in 2022 cost Australian insurers AU$7 billion. That figure doesn’t include isolated events like a car driving into your home, a falling tree, faulty electrical wiring, infestations, or plumbing issues. Whatever the cause of damage, when your home is deemed unsafe to live in, the process of finding alternative accommodation and navigating the claims process and repairs lays a gauntlet that you have no choice but to run. Challenges you can expect to face include:
Uncertain Housing Situation
Finding a suitable place to live temporarily can be challenging. People often struggle to locate accommodation that meets their needs, preferences, and budget. Will the temporary housing be as comfortable as your permanent residence? Will it be located conveniently for work, school, or other important activities? Will the accommodation be available to extend if our return home is delayed? These questions often weigh heavily on the minds of those facing insurance claim relocations.
Adjusting to Change
The shift from the family home can leave you feeling unsettled where you find yourself needing to adapt. Whilst you may find yourself in the same suburb or perhaps a neighbouring one, you may need to get used to new surrounds, adjust daily routines, and discover new places.
The practical aspects of relocation; organising belongings, arranging transportation, and managing paperwork can be a lot. Coordinating the logistics of moving involves a series of tasks that demand time, effort, and planning. From packing belongings (if it’s safe of course) to ensuring they reach your temporary home intact, dealing with administrative requirements, and coordinating the move efficiently, each step comes with its own set of challenges.
Financial and Emotional Cost
Insurance claim relocations can strain finances. Even if your home insurance policy covers alternate accommodation and additional living expenses, the change in location and routine can put pressure on your budget. There may be an increase in the cost of commuting to work or school, and inconveniences like holding your gym membership while you attend a new one closer to your accommodation. Your insurer may only reimburse you for costs, requiring you to pay at the outset. This places strain on your finances and your emotions. You can also experience a sense of grief for the loss of sentimental items that can’t be replaced.
It’s important to remember that the feelings you encounter during these uncertain times are perfectly understandable. Lean on your support network when you need a little boost, and be sure to participate in those activities that fill your cup.
Knowledge is Power
Research and understand your rights and entitlements in insurance claim relocations. Being prepared can help alleviate anxiety and empower you to make informed decisions. Reach out to professionals who specialise in insurance claim relocations to gain insights and advice. The more you know about the process, the better you can navigate through the challenges that come your way.
With challenge comes opportunity
As the saying goes, ‘you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.’ While insurance relocation accommodation presents its challenges, it also provides you with unexpected opportunities.
Even when you’re relocating close to home, your insurance relocation accommodation will likely have you living a suburb or two away. That means new places to discover: walking trails, cafes, shops, venues, playgrounds, gardens, and more. You might even uncover a hidden gem you return to after moving back home.
Connecting with others is a great way to help you settle into your temporary home, providing you with a sense of belonging. You never know; you may find a new walking buddy, fellow book lover, or coffee connoisseur. If your home was damaged in a large-scale natural disaster, you may even find others who have been affected, too, giving you the opportunity to support one another as you navigate the process of returning home.
You can look at this experience as an opportunity for a fresh start. Explore your new surrounds, engage with the community, and discover local treasures that can make this journey transformative and enriching. Embrace the chance to reinvent your routine, discover new hobbies, and make new connections. Every change presents an opportunity, and by approaching this relocation with an open mind, you can turn it into a stepping stone for a brighter future.
What’s important when it comes to temporary accommodation?
A Sense of Home
Feeling at home while staying away from your permanent residence is crucial during insurance claim relocations. Taking key sentimental items, if it’s safe to do so, can help recreate that sense of comfort and familiarity. Whether it’s a favourite blanket, family photos, or a treasured memento, having pieces of home with you can make a significant difference in how you settle into your temporary abode. Creating a space that reflects your personality and preferences, even temporarily, can help ease the emotional strain.
You don’t want to be eating your morning cereal out of a coffee cup or tripping over your open suitcase on the floor; look for accommodation that allows you to live like you do at home. You want all the essential kitchen appliances, like a cooktop and rangehood, an oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, full-sized refrigerator, and a dishwasher. But don’t stop there; we recommend looking for a flexible accommodation provider that tailors your residence to your needs. Maybe you want a coffee machine for your morning latte or a slow cooker to make weekday dinners easy. Whatever makes you feel at home, you should be able to have that! Plus, ensure your accommodation provides in-home laundry facilities or at the very minimum, an on-site laundry. No trips to the laundromat for you, and ample storage for you to pack your items away during your stay is also a must.
We’re talking more than a strong Wi-Fi connection, that’s essential, of course! But, being connected during this period can have numerous benefits. It can alleviate feelings of isolation and loneliness, providing a sense of belonging and purpose. Your support network can offer practical advice, share experiences, and suggest local resources that can be immensely helpful. Look for an accommodation provider who is a key part of your support team. Also, exploring your new neighbourhood and connecting with its offerings, like local services, cultural events, or recreational activities, can help you feel more at home and create a sense of routine and normalcy.
Work with your insurance company to find accommodation that’s in a convenient location for you. Daily life is a lot easier to navigate when you’re close to essential amenities like supermarkets, cafes, restaurants, retail precincts, schools, libraries, etc. Look for accommodation that gives you easy access to work, public transportation, loved ones, and if you have children, convenience to childcare, school, and their after school and weekend recreation activities. While we’re talking about recreation, be sure to look after your needs, too! If it’s important to you, like regular gym sessions or a scenic walking trail, factor that into your decision-making.
Focus on Self-Care
Prioritise self-care to manage stress and emotional upheaval. Engage in activities that bring you joy, connect with support networks, and consider seeking professional help if needed. Self-care isn’t just about physical well-being; it encompasses emotional, mental, and social aspects too. Taking care of yourself during this challenging time can make a significant difference in how you perceive and deal with the situation.
Good Old-Fashioned Hospitality
Look for accommodation providers that go well beyond a smile at check-in and a wave as you check out. Look for temporary accommodation that offers you personalised service and a tailored approach to your accommodation. You are uniquely you, and your situation is unique to you, too. Look for a provider that understands that and has experience in looking after insurance relocation accommodation. They should work with you as a crucial member of your support team, helping you through this experience. They should be welcoming of you and your loved ones, even your beloved pets!
Corporate Living Accommodation: your trusted accommodation partner
We get it. Leaving your cherished home is tough. Our experience with displaced individuals and families shows us that temporarily relocating to alternate accommodation is disruptive, emotionally draining, and throws a lot of unexpected challenges your way. Our experience in emergency relocation accommodation allows us to truly understand the unique needs of people displaced from their permanent homes.
Corporate Living Accommodation approaches accommodation differently. We go well beyond a warm, dry, and safe place to stay; we welcome you home to a space that has been thoughtfully personalised to your needs, and that not only connects you to your neighbourhood but becomes an important part of your “village”. We elevate our services well above expectations by finding out what makes you feel at home and making that a part of your accommodation. By tailoring your residence to your needs, we aim to have you feeling at home for as long as you’re away from your permanent one.
Our residences offer all the amenities you’re familiar with at home:
- Our kitchens have ample bench space to prepare meals and feature appliances like an oven, cooktop, range, microwave, dishwasher, and full-sized refrigerator.
- In-home laundry facilities feature in our three, two and one-bedroom residences, including a washer and dryer, clothes airer, ironing board, and iron. Residents living in our studios have easy access to our on-site laundry facilities.
- Our bedrooms present a private place to retreat at the end of the day and offer convenient storage solutions so you’re not living out of a suitcase. You can hang up your clothes and pop things away in drawers. If you need extra hangers, ask us, and we’ll have them to you quicker than you can say “wrinkle”!
- Ensuites and main bathrooms in our residences feature vanities with plenty of storage and bench space, allowing you to unpack and feel at home.
- Secure on-site car parking is available, so you don’t have to worry about your car out on the street.
- Weekly housekeeping service keeps your residence clean and removes the need to wash your bed linen and towels. No more housework for you!
- On-site maintenance support means you’re not left wondering if a problem will be fixed. Our team will attend to any issues quickly and solve the problem with as little disruption to you as possible.
- Convenient pantry service means you don’t need to worry about your groceries, we’ll take care of your shopping for you. If you prefer to do your own shopping online and have it delivered, our team will ensure it’s on your doorstep quickly, and if you’re not home, we’ll bring your groceries into your residence and put away your perishables for you.
- A dedicated work desk allows you to set up your home office comfortably without needing to use the dining table or kitchen bench. Like the rest of your residence, this space can be tailored to your specific needs, including ergonomic setups.
We keep you connected to work, your loved ones, and your favourite online downtime activities with high-speed business-grade Wi-Fi. You can stream your shows on your television and bust a move to tunes played on your sound system.
To us, a connection is more than a Wi-Fi signal; it’s about leaving you feeling supported, valued, and part of a thriving community. We host monthly events designed to engage you with our team and your fellow residents. Our residents love these events and tell us it leaves them feeling like they’re part of a village. We also love connecting our residents with our local community, recommending businesses to fulfil your needs, amenities that complement your stay, and local eateries and entertainment venues for your leisure time. Our team members are always ready to share their local knowledge and aren’t shy when it comes to recommending their favourite places.
At Corporate Living Accommodation, we understand the emotional and logistical challenges that come with insurance claim relocations. Our aim is to be your reliable partner during this transition, offering comfort, convenience, and a sense of belonging. Remember, even amidst uncertainties, you have the power to turn this experience into a positive and transformative chapter in your life, and we look forward to helping you achieve that.
Discover our residences to see which Corporate Living Accommodation location suits your needs.
Contact our team to learn more about how we can support you with emergency insurance relocation accommodation.
Table of contents
- How to prepare when relocating to a new area
- What is relocation accommodation?
- Challenges you may face when relocating
- 5 things that matter most when looking for extended stay accommodation
- The benefits of staying in a Corporate Living Accommodation serviced residence
Embarking on a journey to a new location can be both exciting and challenging. Whether you’re relocating for work, in the military, returning from overseas, or have been displaced from your permanent home, finding the right accommodation for an extended stay is crucial to a smooth transition.
With many options available, the process of sourcing accommodation for your relocation can be overwhelming.
In this article, we’ll explore what relocation accommodation is and the challenges that it can present to travellers. Plus, we’ll share our top tips for streamlining your relocation accommodation experience, and how Corporate Living Accommodation aligns with your preferences to create comfortable, convenient, and connected accommodation. We’ve also included a link to 106 tips from a relocation specialist.
How to prepare when relocating to a new area
You might be feeling excited, anxious, curious, frustrated, nostalgic, free… or a combination of them all! This range of emotions is perfectly normal, and it’s important to allow yourself to feel how you feel and tap into your support network when you need to. Whatever the reason for your move, careful planning, adaptability, and a readiness to embrace change will help you settle into your new location.
When it comes to relocation, there are a lot of things to consider, like researching your new location, finding the right accommodation for you and your specific needs, preparing and securing your permanent home, packing, moving, unpacking, familiarising yourself with your new neighbourhood, settling into work… the list goes on, and if you’re travelling with your loved ones, including your beloved pets, that list is even longer!
While it can seem an Everest-sized mission, relocating is made easier by utilising the expertise of relocation professionals, and choosing the right service providers who will support you through the experience. If you’re relocating for work, your organisation may have existing connections with relocation companies or may provide recommendations of people to assist with your transition.
If you need some assistance in preparing to relocate, Personnel Relocations has compiled a handy list of 106 tips from a relocations specialist.
What is relocation accommodation?
Relocation accommodation refers to temporary housing solutions designed for individuals, colleagues, and families who are relocating to a new area for an extended period. This could be due to various reasons such as corporate relocations, expat assignments, long-term projects, or personal circumstances.
At Corporate Living Accommodation, we’ve had residents stay with us while their homes are being repaired by their insurer, under NDIS as respite or to connect them with their healthcare providers when they live far away, corporate assignments, and while working on major projects including North East Link in Melbourne, part of Victoria’s Big Build and the Walmer Street Bridge, connecting Kew and Abbotsford.
Referred to in a multitude of ways, you might know relocation accommodation as temporary housing, corporate housing, extended stay accommodation, relocation housing, or transition accommodation, to name just a few. Regardless of how you refer to it, relocation accommodation uniquely sits between corporate travel accommodation like hotels and serviced apartments, and traditional long-term leasing agreements.
Unlike traditional short-term stays, relocation accommodation offers the comfort and convenience of home, making it a perfect choice for those seeking familiarity, flexibility, and ease during the transition to a new location. With furnishings, kitchen appliances, laundry facilities, utilities, balconies or terraces, parking, security, and access to leisure facilities, relocation accommodation has a lot to offer.
While it might be referred to as “temporary,” relocation accommodation isn’t necessarily limited to shorter stays, and is often available as a permanent place of residency while you’re on a relocation assignment or posting, regardless of the duration of your relocation.
Challenges you may face when relocating
The experience of relocating to a new area comes with its own set of challenges. On the one hand, you may be anticipating the start of a new chapter, however, the practical aspects of relocation can throw the proverbial spanner.
Adapting to a new environment, navigating unfamiliar streets, and dealing with the emotional impact of leaving behind your familiar surroundings, and loved ones, can be a lot to manage. Add to that the stress of finding suitable accommodation that meets your needs, establishing a sense of belonging (finding a good hairdresser, or a cafe that makes your morning coffee just the way you like it) and building new social connections in an unfamiliar place… the process can become so overwhelming you don’t know where to start!
Anticipating these challenges is crucial to ensuring a smooth and successful relocation experience. At Corporate Living Accommodation, we’re dedicated to alleviating accommodation-related stress and offer a supportive environment to help you overcome these obstacles.
We’ve put together a list of 5 key things to consider when searching for relocation accommodation.
5 things that matter most when looking for extended stay accommodation
When searching for the ideal relocation accommodation, be sure to consider:
- Comfort and Convenience: Your accommodation should offer the comfort of a home, with well-furnished spaces, cozy bedrooms, and a fully equipped kitchen with appliances including a microwave and dishwasher. Look for providers that include utility connections, Wi-Fi, and regular housekeeping service. Convenience is essential, allowing you to re-establish your routine and lifestyle effortlessly.
- Location, Location: Choosing accommodation near your workplace, essential amenities, schools, and leisure spots can save you valuable time and enhance your overall experience in the new area.
- Flexibility: Life during relocation can be unpredictable. Look for providers that offer flexible leasing terms to accommodate any unexpected changes in your plans.
- Personalised Experience: Every traveller has unique preferences. Seek accommodation providers who listen to your needs and align their offerings to create a personalised experience that resonates with you. And if you want to relocate with your pet, look for pet-friendly accommodation, and be sure to research what they provide and any additional fees you may encounter.
- Community and Connection: Moving to a new area can sometimes lead to feelings of isolation. Opt for accommodation that fosters a sense of community, providing opportunities to connect with fellow residents and the local community.
The benefits of staying in a Corporate Living Accommodation serviced residence
At Corporate Living Accommodation, we take pride in offering serviced residences as an exceptional option for relocation accommodation. Here’s why our apartment-style accommodation is your best choice:
- Feel Right at Home: Our fully furnished residences are thoughtfully designed to provide you with all the comforts of home. From spacious living areas to well-equipped kitchens, you’ll have everything you need at your fingertips. We provide more than the basic kettle and toaster, we think the comforts of home are important, like an oven and cooktop, full-sized refrigerator, microwave, and dishwasher. You don’t need to venture away from home to do your laundry, stay in the comfort of your residence and use your private washer and dryer, while our Studio residents can take advantage of the communal on-site laundry facilities.
- Flexible Stay: Whether you need accommodation for a few weeks or several months, even the full term of your work assignment, our flexible rates cater to your unique requirements. We understand that plans can often change, whether it’s the ever-changing needs of infrastructure projects, a contract extension, delay in home repairs, or you just haven’t found your forever home, we work closely with you to minimise disruption to your residency.
- Tailored Accommodation: We believe in the power of personalisation. Our team works closely with you to understand your preferences and tailor your accommodation experience to your own specific needs. Our concierge will connect with you prior to your arrival to discover what’s important, and what’s not. If you love to flex your culinary muscles, we’ll ensure you have all the kitchen appliances and equipment you need, from food processors and mix masters to air fryers and blenders. If you’re a cafephile and love to brew a fresh cup of joe at home, we’ll make sure you have a coffee machine and bean grinder waiting for you. Our tailored accommodation doesn’t stop in the kitchen, so whether it’s indoor plants, bed linens, pillow profiles, throw cushions or yoga mats, if it matters to you, it matters to us.
- Pet Friendly: We understand that pets are very important family members. If you’re travelling with your fur baby, let us know so we can ensure your accommodation is suitable, as not all our locations are pet-friendly. Our tailored approach doesn’t stop at our human residents!
- Nurturing Connectedness: You’ve heard the phrase, “it takes a village…” well, think of us as your village. Our experienced team is passionate about creating genuine connections with our residents. We greet you by name, say hello when we pass you, and we love to sit down and have a cuppa and a chat. Our shout! We want to ensure your experience is a positive one. Providing a space where you feel connected. A place where you feel like you belong.
- Wellness and Community Spirit: Living in our serviced residences gives you the opportunity to become part of a vibrant community. We organise events and activities that encourage interaction among residents, making it easy for you to forge new connections. Each month we host a breakfast or dinner and welcome you to come along to get to know your residence team and neighbours. Some of our residents have found a movie mate, golfing buddy, or fellow football fan to catch a game with. It’s also a great opportunity for us to support local businesses too, whether we utilise their catering services, book a table at their venue, or purchase their produce and goods. We also work with community organisations, sporting clubs and leisure precincts to complement your stay with access to their facilities and programs, like swimming pools and gyms.
- Convenience: With prime locations in proximity to major business hubs, infrastructure project sites, entertainment areas, and essential services, our serviced apartment-style residences ensure that you’re never far from what you need.
Transitioning to a new area can be made significantly easier by surrounding yourself with familiar comforts. Our residences are meticulously designed to provide a sense of belonging, helping you settle in quickly so you can focus on your new journey. Picture yourself unwinding on a comfortable sofa, cooking your favourite meals in a fully equipped kitchen, and enjoying a good night’s sleep in a cozy bedroom – all in an environment that feels like home.
At Corporate Living Accommodation, we recognise the challenges that come with relocation and are committed to providing you with a relocation accommodation experience that not only meets your needs but exceeds your expectations. Our residences offer the perfect blend of comfort, convenience, and community, ensuring that your transition is as smooth as possible. As you embark on this new chapter, let us be your partner in creating a warm and welcoming space that you’ll be excited to call home.
Explore our residences to see which Corporate Living Accommodation location suits your needs.
Contact our team to find out more about how we can support you with relocation accommodation.